Vk2801 Draw Still epic

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

dukeofpeasant #1 Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17432 battles
  • [47R]

So just had a draw on Pacific Island in my vk2801, cougar and it was awesome. Even though it was a tier VII draw, at close to 2k exp (1985 exact) it was a victory for my crew.

6 kills, 3 were 1 shots with mah derp. Love it.

There was a stubborn at7 that just wouldn't be nice and die for me. I did about 782 damage to him but couldnt het that last bit. I admit he was pretty competent with it,  so good game to him.

Need spots? I gots. Happy to scout if you want.

Wanna play premiums, I got em. All. Will "demo" them if asked.

Tanks I love:

Luchs, Leopard(scout),vk 28/ fat leopard/ Skinny Vikki(scout), Awful Panther, V/IV, T49, E25 aka Super Hetzer!, Leopard PTA, Porsche Tiger, Ferdinand, Sexton 1 Yankee, M44, and Vikky 3601.

dukeofpeasant #2 Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:34 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17432 battles
  • [47R]
rngesus why won't you let me win? Losing awful panther scored 700 more exp than the top winner. Grrrr 

Tanks I love:

Luchs, Leopard(scout),vk 28/ fat leopard/ Skinny Vikki(scout), Awful Panther, V/IV, T49, E25 aka Super Hetzer!, Leopard PTA, Porsche Tiger, Ferdinand, Sexton 1 Yankee, M44, and Vikky 3601.

Quazakaharet #3 Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:44 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12963 battles
  • [BLT]

another assault scouter eh? very nice games. especially the panther scout. i could see greatness in it, but only a few times.

in the right hands its a monster. well done.

and even if it was a loss, its still a win to me if your xp is greater then their top player.

Edited by Quazakaharet, 19 June 2015 - 09:44 PM.

dukeofpeasant #4 Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:48 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17432 battles
  • [47R]

View PostQuazakaharet, on 19 June 2015 - 04:44 PM, said:

another assault scouter eh? very nice games. especially the panther scout. i could see greatness in it, but only a few times.

in the right hands its a monster. well done.

and even if it was a loss, its still a win to me if your xp is greater then their top player.

Yea I feel the same about pretty much everything u said lol. I adore the entire German scout line,maybe the 38na less. The vk and aufkl are particular treats to ravage people with.

Tanks I love:

Quazakaharet #5 Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:19 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12963 battles
  • [BLT]

View Postdukeofpeasant, on 19 June 2015 - 01:48 PM, said:

Yea I feel the same about pretty much everything u said lol. I adore the entire German scout line,maybe the 38na less. The vk and aufkl are particular treats to ravage people with.

not sure why but i just fell completely for the Leopard scout at tier 5. the luchs was fun but the leo can take a hit and live. and its so funny to get kamikazes in it usually from a hellcat trying to ram me : P

but i have a spall liner on it from a fun match a long time ago where i ended up parked between 2 other leos... that pic is on another phone unfortunately, and i think the admins closed it out as it was an old thread.

do you run the t-71 or french scouts too? they are alot of fun to get big damage games in. (looks at your stat page)

wholly crap!!!! that's alot of scout games!!!!

you really love the German scouts. did you just not jive with the t-71? its really the most fun later when you have the standard apcr with the final package. mind if i asked why you only played 2 games in it?

same about the french scouts only 1 game in the amx 12 t? its also a lot of fun when upgraded.

(i ask because your a much more prolific scout player then i am, here is a brief recap of some scout games in said tanks below..
http://forum-console...lt-scout-style/

)

if someone like me can do that, i would just love to see what you could do in those tanks. im sure it would be amazing.

Edited by Quazakaharet, 19 June 2015 - 10:20 PM.

dukeofpeasant #6 Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:30 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17432 battles
  • [47R]

Honestly I don't remember the games I had in the French and t71. I should give them another try cause those 13 90s put up some wicked scores.

Its true I do love my German scouts :) its true its true I do I do I do-oooo. I do jive with them that's for sure.

Tanks I love:

SKyMDX #7 Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:56 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14887 battles
  • [RIFP]
7 kills in an "awful" Panther?! that must have been one hell of a game. Great job :great:
Some wise words from Quickybaby: "You are the only constant factor in your games. So your win ratio over a large number of rounds is going to be completely dependent on your skill as a player to influence the outcome of the match."

dukeofpeasant #8 Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:46 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17432 battles
  • [47R]

View PostSKyMDX, on 19 June 2015 - 05:56 PM, said:

7 kills in an "awful" Panther?! that must have been one hell of a game. Great job :great:

thank you! I really wanted 8, a tiger II had only a sliver left but his t32 buddy got me

Tanks I love:

Quazakaharet #9 Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12963 battles
  • [BLT]

View Postdukeofpeasant, on 19 June 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

thank you! I really wanted 8, a tiger II had only a sliver left but his t32 buddy got me

always a fun expierence when it takes a tier 8 heavy to take out a tier 7 scout. they just see an easy kill, but if you know how to work your scout you can really take down the house. and the distraction alone can win the game for you sometimes. making a whole flank collapse trying to chase you, and our team rolls in. : P

dukeofpeasant #10 Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17432 battles
  • [47R]

View PostQuazakaharet, on 22 June 2015 - 10:32 AM, said:

always a fun expierence when it takes a tier 8 heavy to take out a tier 7 scout. they just see an easy kill, but if you know how to work your scout you can really take down the house. and the distraction alone can win the game for you sometimes. making a whole flank collapse trying to chase you, and our team rolls in. : P

Distraction is one of our best abilities. When a scout pops into view everyone goes dog with squirrel. 

My Awful Panther is harder to pen than a Borsig, yet who will everyone try and kill? While they're trying my teammates are aiming at their sides and making my screen rain down ribbons.

Tanks I love:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users