PANZER ELITE the Re Launch (PZLTE) on XBONE is NOW RECRUITING!

GAMING COMMUNITY Mature NAEAST NAWEST CASUAL EVENTS TIER 10 COMPETITIVE CLAN BATTLES Europe

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

cocanut52 #81 Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:18 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17080 battles
Thanks for the scrimmage pzelt.

B8FlSH #82 Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:43 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5370 battles
Open night tier 8-10 tonight Boys...see you on the battlefield!
We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams.

BEEFY MCWH4TN0W #83 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:07 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23571 battles
  • [DECOY]

View Postcocanut52, on 15 February 2016 - 03:18 AM, said:

Thanks for the scrimmage pzelt.

HYPERBLOODLUST #84 Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:18 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8640 battles
  • [PZLTE]

PANZER ELITE is recruiting XBOX ONE players with a minimum tier of 5 (can be a premium tank) to play in our nightly platoons.  Players that wish to play Saturday in our weekly Panzer Elite inter clan scrim must have atleast one tier 8 tank of any type (must be tier 8).

Panzer Elite is also recruiting XBOX 360 players with a minimum tier of 5 which can be a premium tank.  The same rules apply for Saturday's weekly inter clan scrim, requiring atleast one tier 8 tank.

We do require all members have and use a mic.

We accept any member regardless of skill and upper tiers.  We truly believe that any player can be an asset and will help train players with patience and respect in a positive manner. No member will be pointed out or shamed for a lack of skill or anything for that matter.  You must play the game with maturity.  We do not allow trash talking to any player.  We treat all players with respect. 

If you are ready to take the next step and join Panzer Elite, then simply register on our site at panzerelite.clanwebsite.com

B8FlSH #85 Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:03 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5370 battles

Look here boys, you want to get on this while the getting is still good, We have increased our numbers drastically over the last week and a half. We have added 15 or so to our ranks and are still looking for solid, respectful players!

Check us out at www.panzerelite.clanwebsite.com

We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams.

TheNateMaster44 #86 Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14068 battles
  • [11_PZ]
Thanks for the add ;)

HYPERBLOODLUST #87 Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:21 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8640 battles
  • [PZLTE]
We have another scrim tomorrow for any of our members.  Log into the site for the details.  

HYPERBLOODLUST #88 Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:22 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8640 battles
  • [PZLTE]
We have crossed the 100 member point and growing.  We have scrims with other clans most nights and atleast 5 platoons a night playing different tiers.  If you are interested please contact me.

DARK ll ROGUE #89 Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23802 battles

Great games vs PANZR tonight guys. 

ImJackZist2 #90 Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:18 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7011 battles
Been running alone mostly, I'd say that 70% of my games I get either highest damage, experience or both in whatever I'm running in.  I do really weird sh*# when I play.  I'm easily frustrated when people camp or do not protect the flanks, and I go kinda crazy when Tier 10s are AFK.  My frustration accounts for my other 30% where I just suicide drive or go exploring.  I am constantly looking for map exploits and recently found one on Southern Coast map.  Requires two tanks to push you up but you can command one flank from it.  Nobody on this game seems to understand formations, abstract or in actual use.  The cooperation level on WOT is sad except for platoons, I only play with my Father in law.  I've been hammering away at it since it came out for Beta on Xbox 360, where, when the Vk 36 was a medium tank and the gun damage wasn't nerfed(165 instead of 135) I achieved twelve kills on Malinovka.  Was playing WOT for a time on the old IPad, got myself an SU 152 and never looked back.  Anyways I'm an Army veteran and have driven/gunned a real armored vehicle before, besides being infantry so formations and tactics are a core part of my mindset.  Looking for a group of professional killers who know the maps, the vehicles and the equipment required for success in armored warfare simulation.  Gamertag is ImJackZist2, that's my real name. Cheers

SirT83 #91 Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:15 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14154 battles
  • [LEGVI]
Is this clan filled with members all over, or just American? We are 3-4 European players that was part of The Iron Pirates that now are looking for a new clan to play with.

The Norwegian Penguin

HYPERBLOODLUST #92 Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:48 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8640 battles
  • [PZLTE]

WE ARE OPEN AND RECRUITING!!!!!!

Mic is a must!

PanzerElite is a home for a community of World of Tank commanders who play on the Xbox consoles and continue to actively build a solid player base through equal and fair treatment of its members.

Led by HYPERBLOODLUST.  PanzerElite has rapidly grown through active recruitment of active players that exude both individual talent on the battlefield and the desire to participate through teaching and learning in a larger like-minded group of players.

The PanzerElite community itself seeks to succeed where other clans have failed:
1.) Dedicated FRIENDLY leadership at each level.
2.) An active online community where participation IS rewarded.
3.) Equal and POSITIVE treatment of its members regardless of skill, nationality or rank.
4.) FREQUENTLY organized community skirmishes and platoon work on the random servers.
5.) To keep the game a game for the enjoyment of all that play with us.

If you believe that these 5 points are what you are seeking in a World of Tank community, please apply and we would definitely like to have you in our group.

Otherwise, if you have any questions about joining, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to talk to you about our community.
Panzer Elite is open to all skill levels and most tiers.  If you want to join our team, all you need to do is visit our home page at panzerelite.clanwebsite.com then register with the site.
YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR GAMERTAG.
YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO PAY ANY FEES.
YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PLAY WORLD OF TANKS

HYPERBLOODLUST #93 Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:24 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8640 battles
  • [PZLTE]

WE ARE OPEN AND RECRUITING!!!!!!

Mic is a must!

PanzerElite is a home for a community of World of Tank commanders who play on the Xbox consoles and continue to actively build a solid player base through equal and fair treatment of its members.

Led by HYPERBLOODLUST.  PanzerElite has rapidly grown through active recruitment of active players that exude both individual talent on the battlefield and the desire to participate through teaching and learning in a larger like-minded group of players.

The PanzerElite community itself seeks to succeed where other clans have failed:
3.) Equal and POSITIVE treatment of its members regardless of skill, nationality or rank.
4.) FREQUENTLY organized community skirmishes and platoon work on the random servers.

If you believe that these 5 points are what you are seeking in a World of Tank community, please apply and we would definitely like to have you in our group.

Otherwise, if you have any questions about joining, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to talk to you about our community.
Panzer Elite is open to all skill levels and most tiers.  If you want to join our team, all you need to do is visit our home page at panzerelite.clanwebsite.com then register with the site.
YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PLAY WORLD OF TANKS

Edited by HYPERBLOODLUST, 30 January 2019 - 11:25 PM.

HYPERBLOODLUST #94 Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:53 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8640 battles
  • [PZLTE]

Panzer Elite (PZLTE) is recruiting NOW!!

We are a casual clan where the game is more important than stats.  

You need tier 5- 8 at least and must use a mic.  With us attitude is very important and having a great time.  Send HYPERBLOODLUST a MSG on XBL to play.  

HYPERBLOODLUST #95 Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:27 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8640 battles
  • [PZLTE]

Panzer Elite is open to all skill levels and most tiers.  If you want to join our team, all you need to do is apply to clan and MSG HYPERBLOODLUST on XBL

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PLAY WORLD OF TANKS!!

Mythfication #96 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:35 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5747 battles
  • [-GRS-]

Defo wanna join this clan. I miss the old days of when I used to do clan v clan matches :,)

HYPERBLOODLUST #97 Posted 24 February 2019 - 06:36 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8640 battles
  • [PZLTE]
We are looking for a few good tankers.  The only musts are to be able to play sometime between 6 an 11pm eastern, have at least one each tiers 7,8 and 9 and have and use a mic.  We are relaxed but we do expect to win.  If this works for you then please msg me here or xbox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users