• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Tempest fox3 #61 Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 20962 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostLOWxONxHealth, on 17 July 2015 - 07:08 PM, said:

Deathstar is the worst thing a T57 player  wants to see.But its worse when you CAN'T see them.

Any autoloader is pretty much the last thing a deathstar wants to see lol. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131 - In order obtained

Spoiler

TC Texmex #62 Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:17 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7259 battles
  • [TC]

View PostTempest fox3, on 18 July 2015 - 02:12 PM, said:

Any autoloader is pretty much the last thing a deathstar wants to see lol. 

I'd disagree, me picking up the controller and about to have a go in my deathstar is the worst thing it ever sees
I am SO bad in that thing.
a
Friend of the scrubs, Proponent of the masses, Fan of mathematics, Waste of an advanced physics education.

Tempest fox3 #63 Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:35 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 20962 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostTC Texmex, on 18 July 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

I'd disagree, me picking up the controller and about to have a go in my deathstar is the worst thing it ever sees
I am SO bad in that thing.

Haha, whether I have a good or bad game in my deathstar is all up to the gods of RNG. Sometimes I can fully aim a shot at less than 50m and miss a stationary target. Other times I can snap shot without aiming a fast moving medium at a range of 400m+ and 1 hit kill it.

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131 - In order obtained

Spoiler

Mr Grizzly Mint #64 Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:22 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9538 battles

View PostXGN Lady Vex, on 17 July 2015 - 02:03 AM, said:

Again, impossible. 400+m view range alone on the WT E100 would spot a T71 way before 50m.  My borsig spots Light tanks hiding behind bushes at 300+ meters without binoculars even activated.

Making up story's does not support this at all. I have game mechanics to back up my claims. Your little story is false or grossly over exaggerated. Tanks do not remain hidden when there are tanks with huge view ranges. A bush only gives you minimal concealment and once you fire, you lose a lot of your camo and the bush is the only factor which at 300m or less with a tank that has 400+m you are spotted. end of. Borsig gets spotted at under 200m hiding behind a bush and not firing, especially when the tanks moving in have a great view range.

I had wt e100 pass my t62a while I was in a bush at 100m he didn't spot me. He was driving across my field of vision. Then I started shooting him in the open back of his turret. It is possible. Not common but possible. Like my t62a getting out spotted by a wt pz 4 at 300m. It happens. 

HARDCORE 2Omk #65 Posted 19 July 2015 - 02:03 AM

Major

• Players
  • 26455 battles

View PostTC Texmex, on 18 July 2015 - 09:05 AM, said:

Has anyone even approached the fact that these perks are usually single-figure percentage increases, does the OP know the % difference of camo between a Borsig and a deathstar, I'd LOVE to have that kind of camo, but even with the spare 10 gold I had lying around to put on muffled shot, I don't think I'll be sitting 50m from a target and not be spotted for some while.
The spotting system is well documented and well tested, the plural of "anecdote" is not "valid data" its... odd... and perhaps it doesn't always work as smoothly as intended, but it isn't some great multi-headed hydra of errors that only ever helps the red team. given the (admittedly often bizarre) delays between the 50m auto-detect refreshes and the detected/6thsense/spotted notifications, its ridiculous to apply the level of certainty that some of you people are to "well I was in a game once with somone who blablalba"

Wat!??¿

:facepalm:

If Patton had a choice? He would be in a E50! Signature by xRoni7x..

Monster trucking in a Pz 5/4 http://xboxdvr.com/g...k/video/5866659

GoblinTactics #66 Posted 19 July 2015 - 02:14 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 7033 battles

i don't know about game mechanics or math in general..my english grammar is abysmal, HOWEVER, i had to get almost face to face with an e25 to spot it.  when i say face to face, he popped up about 5 seconds before i could ram him.

so i would say this; do not rely on automatic spotting or spotting distances, whether it be lag, crew skills, or magic fairy dust.  

go with sixth sense and detection, plus your gut.

assume you are always spotted and arty is about to rain down hell.

HARDCORE 2Omk #67 Posted 08 August 2015 - 01:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26455 battles

How are those new perks working out for y'all?

Unassuming Noob #68 Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:44 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 32396 battles

View PostHARDCORE 20mk, on 08 August 2015 - 08:59 AM, said:

How are those new perks working out for y'all?

God awful. Roombas are even more ridiculous. However I think the death star is the biggest winner. No one knowingly walks in front of a deathstar. Now they don't know. 

'Arty safe' is an oxymoron. Balance does not exist at tier 10. 

Fariko Reborn #69 Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 19602 battles

View PostHARDCORE 20mk, on 16 July 2015 - 11:42 PM, said:

Wow I just love the new perks! Awsum. Just had a Deathstar get a topgun because of these new perks.

Not cool at all. On the receiving end. Watched my poor teammates getting fired by him. Keep getting close people dieing. Then finally someone flanks him. Turns out he was less then 150m more like 100m away. 

My question is. We had more perks for spotting before

But all the camo perks stacked on top plus equipment?

All the more reason to keep camping in this game?

Right? 

Great. Tanks WG.

i do have to say it is good i dont have all the new camo perks but this morning i one shot 5 pattons platooned up from roughly 300m away without getting detected once. I felt so bad for them but i had to take them. Its not everyday 5 pattons all give u free 1 shots. Also i was the only one on that flank defending against 7 tanks so it helped me when my lemming team mates died. But i got spotted and flanked eventually. But they knew i was somewhere near picking them off one by one but yet they just sat there doing nothing to approch from a different angle.

x Der Meister x #70 Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:50 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22290 battles

View PostTC Texmex, on 17 July 2015 - 09:10 AM, said:

Love all this "you can't say that the white circle auto-spot is a game mechanic just because WG says it is" I just hear "jet fuel can't melt steel beams"

And for the record...after 14 years I still don't believe that [edited]that is the "Official Story".

But back on topic. I have been in a similar situation as far as being on top of a red's position, yet I didn't see them. 

This one time, a Leopard was hiding in a bush literally right in front of me. I had no idea he was there, but my Sixth Sense kept going off. And with nobody else near me, I had a hunch someone was being sneaky. So I advanced on the bushes. Low and behold, as i'm around 20m from him, he appears. I don't remember what tank I was in, it was awhile ago.

Am I making this up? No. How was that possible? Idk, but it happened. 

HARDCORE 2Omk #71 Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26455 battles

View Postx Der Meister x, on 08 August 2015 - 09:50 AM, said:

And for the record...after 14 years I still don't believe that [edited]that is the "Official Story".

But back on topic. I have been in a similar situation as far as being on top of a red's position, yet I didn't see them. 

This one time, a Leopard was hiding in a bush literally right in front of me. I had no idea he was there, but my Sixth Sense kept going off. And with nobody else near me, I had a hunch someone was being sneaky. So I advanced on the bushes. Low and behold, as i'm around 20m from him, he appears. I don't remember what tank I was in, it was awhile ago.

Am I making this up? No. How was that possible? Idk, but it happened. 

I get paid to metal sheet! Work in a junkyard.

Jet fuel won't metal steel. But all the stuff in the building will get it hot enough the bend steel with all that weight on top of it!

Plus the building was built completely different then other skyscrapers.

Don’t trust the truss, this is an expression I heard fire fighters use in relation to the World Trade Centre, apparently it was one of the main reasons why it collapsed so quickly.
Was the WTC a one off or is this sort of structure naturally prone to failing if faced with a fire of considerable force. If the WTC had have been a re -enforced concrete structure would it have survived any better?

HARDCORE 2Omk #72 Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:56 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26455 battles

Doesn't matter what or who really did it or why.

Nobody deserve to die that day.

Hellseer #73 Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:24 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 7429 battles

You guys are sad little people.

You sit there and complain about new systems in the game instead of adjusting like you should. The new camo perks are relative to each tank so you sit there and [edited] at someone using the system to their advantage when you can do the exact same thing. 

If he can stay hidden firing that giant gun then you can do so as well with your tank. He used his map awareness and teammates to pick apart your team and why your team was dumb enough to let him is beyond me. 

I love the new perks because it requires skill to find enemies and stay hidden. The maps are mostly made with a few lanes that favor brawling and I hated the fact that it came down to brute force instead of tactical awareness.

PirateTanker #74 Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 41490 battles

View PostHARDCORE 20mk, on 08 August 2015 - 10:56 AM, said:

Doesn't matter what or who really did it or why.

Nobody deserve to die that day.

So the American goverment killing American citizens does not matter? 

crwilson12 #75 Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:07 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15263 battles
  • [IRNSD]
hmmm I did like 6000 damage in a borsig on fishermans bay hiding right at the turn in the road starting in the south I stayed in a bush just off the road it was capture the base with flag right in the city, for some reason they came down the west side of the buildings and would cross the road I never got spotted once an I think it was 68 meters away sometimes there were 3 tanks all on the street in full view not once was I spotted.  I find if there are other tanks on your team fighting nearby and you don't move it seems  that you are less likely to get spotted. I was in h-9 and they were in g-9 

x Der Meister x #76 Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:35 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 22290 battles

View PostHARDCORE 20mk, on 08 August 2015 - 10:55 AM, said:

I get paid to metal sheet! Work in a junkyard.

Jet fuel won't metal steel. But all the stuff in the building will get it hot enough the bend steel with all that weight on top of it!

Plus the building was built completely different then other skyscrapers.

Don’t trust the truss, this is an expression I heard fire fighters use in relation to the World Trade Centre, apparently it was one of the main reasons why it collapsed so quickly.
Was the WTC a one off or is this sort of structure naturally prone to failing if faced with a fire of considerable force. If the WTC had have been a re -enforced concrete structure would it have survived any better?

Mods, I know this is highly off topic. But I feel this should be talked about, as it's an important turning point in U.S History.

I would be more open to believing the official story if the US government wasn't so shady. Plus all the other BIG questions surrounding that day. Such as,

-Building 7

-The fact that a lot of the "terrorists" where found to be alive and well after the event.

-No wreckage or bodies at Flight 93 crash site. Just a random hole.

-Same with the Pentagon. Little to no wreckage compared to an actual crash site. Also we have no footage of anything actually hitting the Pentagon. The only camera in the area was a gas station cam, whose footage was confiscated soon after and never seen.

There are so many coincidences and hard to believe evidence that happened that day. You could do hours of reporting on it. But I put the blame solely on the U.S government. IMO, they used that as a pretext to gain a foothold in the Middle East, in order to continue their Petro Dollar scheme.

And for anyone who doubts that your elected officials would ever consider such a thing, look up Operation Northwoods. Thet tried to do the same thing back then as a pretext to go into Cuba.

xXlAmbitionzlXx #77 Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:20 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23996 battles

View PostXGN Lady Vex, on 17 July 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:

Impossible. Borsig can't even fire without being spotted at less then 300 and gets spotted at 200m or less without firing. Why do people feel the need to over exaggerate things.. The new perks, even if you were to stack all camo related perks, only make a small difference. No invisible deathstar or borsig firing at 100-200m and not being spotted.

Bullsh*t. 

CluffmeisterGen #78 Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:46 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 5495 battles
Looking forward to stacking these perks on my M53/55....fear my stealth shotgun.

PredatorXXIX #79 Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:50 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19995 battles

View PostXGN Lady Vex, on 16 July 2015 - 05:07 PM, said:

Impossible. Borsig can't even fire without being spotted at less then 300 and gets spotted at 200m or less without firing. Why do people feel the need to over exaggerate things.. The new perks, even if you were to stack all camo related perks, only make a small difference. No invisible deathstar or borsig firing at 100-200m and not being spotted.

If hes "over exaggerating" then why can i be doing the exact same thing, not getting spotted, while firing at a T28 less than 75m away behind a bush that wouldnt have provided adequate cover without these perks? I was in a 121.

Thanks for the sick sig Violet

HARDCORE 2Omk #80 Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26455 battles

View PostUnassuming Noob, on 08 August 2015 - 09:44 AM, said:

God awful. Roombas are even more ridiculous. However I think the death star is the biggest winner. No one knowingly walks in front of a deathstar. Now they don't know. 

Bush Wookie's

Also tagged with Perks, Camo, Camouflage, Bushes, Trees

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users