Xbox One Launch Known Issues

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

BLADE R0GERS #221 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:28 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 21410 battles

WG how about an update that doesn't include blaming Microsoft when they are clearly not having any issues!

I was one of the many lucky ones that got to experience the GR22 error and now this! So you guys really need to step up and start giving us more regular updates just like you did over the Beta test weekend. 

Edited by BLADE R0GERS, 30 July 2015 - 12:29 AM.

A CHICKEN NUG3T #222 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:30 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11697 battles

View Postjayzfan13, on 30 July 2015 - 12:22 AM, said:

I also don't have it. I'm fine with it as long as they still give it to us, which being Wargaming, I'm pretty confident we will still get it.

yea I'm fine with it to as long as we still get it soon because 2X XP all day is a really big boost And I would like to have that as soon as possible

Calyx690 #223 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:33 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 2317 battles

@ace man: lol "4 posts up" becomes "whole thread" becomes "4 posts about specific issue" you keep plugging son.

@saberwing: cheers, as long as its noted, cool. I'l miss the extra XP cos im not the best player, but hey ho. :)

DarthBacon101 #224 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:34 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6160 battles
Yep happening to me too, please fix this guy's, I'm needing this 2x XP day and can't use it

Gray Smith -

Previously known as KicktotheKrotch - Thanks to whomever reported my screename!!

DougWebster #225 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:38 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9072 battles
  • [VGC]
I will add my name here to the list of XBox One owners that suffers from the game freezing hard. I will play on the 360 until this gets straightened out.

Ace Man 7 Delta #226 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:39 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4353 battles

View PostSaberwing WGA, on 29 July 2015 - 07:25 PM, said:

Hey dude - we're looking in to this too. I've passed it on to the dev team.

Please Saberwing WGA  I know your busy and the same problems being posted repeatedly are making it difficult..  
Can you please just give me any response to my OP or look on page 7 at my post & give me a quick answer to it?
I want to know if this is a bug and a known issue or a Xbox 1 game feature.  Before I file a support ticket.
Thanks 

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
 J. Robert Oppenheimer, Trinity 1945

Ace Man 7 Delta #227 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:44 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4353 battles

View PostCalyx690, on 29 July 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

@ace man: lol "4 posts up" becomes "whole thread" becomes "4 posts about specific issue" you keep plugging son.

@saberwing: cheers, as long as its noted, cool. I'l miss the extra XP cos im not the best player, but hey ho. :)

Dude you will get your free times 2 XP back calm down.. 
I'm in the same sinking boat...  

ExaminedGORE #228 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:44 AM

Major

• Players
  • 3924 battles
  • [SKREB]

View PostSaberwing WGA, on 30 July 2015 - 02:25 AM, said:

Maybe it would be good idea if you create entirely new topic about the Xbox One freezes to ease some frustration? It doesn't matter that you still don't have the fix for it. Just say that you (WG) is working on it.

Check out my DeviantArt. World of Tanks fanarts || Fractals || My childhood sketchs  : )  

"I can't even be bothered to reply anymore the tinfoil hat is to thick to get through" ~ A dapper kiwi, 05 October 2015

DeformedPablo #229 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:54 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 5447 battles
Please Help.   WOT on XBOX 1 worked fine yesterday (except for arriving in games late).  Today I login and my game freezes within the first 30 seconds.  If I reboot I get back in the game but then instantly freeze.  Of course when it worked fine yesterday, I purchased a month of premium time now going to waste.   Please Help!!!!

Vernon97 #230 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:56 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 13028 battles
I did start playing xbox one today till I did join the platoon with my friends till we did choose our tanks till we did got to battle and the whole  game froze up on me and it did did it to one of my friends too and I had to quit the game and get back on till I did got back with my friends and game froze up again it did it while we're still in the it garage it keeps doing it

Excess Force #231 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:59 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14292 battles
Me too had no problems until 7pm gmt time in Uk, I mean had to wait for the servers to be put up late yesterday but not a freezing game, but I did notice a pause in a few battles which lasted about 4 seconds before it stopped, maybe that issue of pausing has progressively got worse over the day and become a crashing problem.

LegendRoadkill #232 Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:00 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 3076 battles

Hammered the freedom to win op earlier. Just unlocked the 3day premium. Going to hammer it again no can't even play 10 seconds of a match without freezing. Bloody stupid never experienced any like this on the 360 beta . Just as well i didn't buy more kik i was going to. Sort it out guy's.

Calyx690 #233 Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:02 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 2317 battles

View PostAce Man 7 Delta, on 30 July 2015 - 12:44 AM, said:

Dude you will get your free times 2 XP back calm down.. 
I'm in the same sinking boat...  

lol no youre not... if you actually read my posts you'd know.

But you obviously havent,  so ill spell it out.

I've paid up for premium time to play on 360 to get extra XP off the XB1 players stuck not loading in/freezing. (although my experience is of less freezing recently.)

as its stands, im not bothering with XB1 - its gorgeous, but not worth chancing being killed before spawn.

Edit: Ive got the x2 XP op active, been using it since login tonight, for anyone who thinks its about that.

Edited by Calyx690, 30 July 2015 - 01:04 AM.

Boxed Dialtone #234 Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:04 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3531 battles
  • [803]
My game has been freezing all day on XBOX ONE as soon as I get in a multiplayer match. Restarting and clearing my cache have bot helped the issue. Strangely enough, I can play proving ground matches without issue. I understand that there will be issues with the launch of any game, but it does suck that I'm losing my premium time.

Amuzed2pieces #235 Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:05 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22028 battles
  • [47R]
There are two issues with similar appearance. Client is freezing entire Xbox One because only a console restart solves it. It happens for me at the same point every game, just after the start.  The short freeze is server side. I am switching back to 360 until they patch both, 18 games froze for me, of course I was killed in 15 of those.  Nice 364 xp for the daily double on 6.

Not that proud #236 Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:10 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17494 battles

Wargaming,

Could you all give us an idea of what the current wait time is for submitted tickets?  I have a 360 and I had the second problem listed in the original post, i.e. I bought a founders pack but haven't gotten my tanks yet.  I submitted a ticket almost 24 hours ago.  I know you're working hard.  

I am just a little disappointed.  I was excited for the new tanks and I bought them from the xbox site, because I really wanted them.  I've been looking forward to playing them for two weeks, and now I can't.  But they're available now from the store in the game.  Except I've already bought them.  It's frustrating.  

Anyway, is there anyway to know how long it will take for my my ticket to be resolved?

Thanks,

Ace Man 7 Delta #237 Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:10 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4353 battles

View PostFolkAttorney67, on 29 July 2015 - 03:37 AM, said:

Okay I'm seeing some post say that the chat issue is due to kinects being on and/or mics still being attached. Those are not the reasons and have nothing to do with still being able to hear people in game chat while in your XBlive party. There is a glitch that is forcing people in party chat to hear people in game chat. That's an issue that needs to be logged and fixed ASAP along with other issues.

View PostAce Man 7 Delta, on 29 July 2015 - 02:22 PM, said:

Yes they are not the reason..  Can someone confirm that this is a "bug" or if this is a "new feature" on Xbox One......
If it's a "new feature" there needs to be a way to turn it OFF....... 
I don't want to hear 100s of screaming babies, domestic arguments, mexican feastias, rage players and trolls all shouting over my private party...  The redundancy of having to go in and mute all the kinnect players and jerks during EVERY match is driving me insane.......   
PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!          

View PostSaberwing WGA, on 29 July 2015 - 02:31 PM, said:

Hey guys - 

We're aware the 2x Op hasn't been granted for everyone. We're investigating now and I'll give you an update as soon as I have one.

View PostAce Man 7 Delta, on 29 July 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

Hey Saberwing could you please give an answer to this?
Not having times two XP isn't driving me insane.... THIS IS!!  And it's about to drive me right off of this game.
I didn't buy a months worth of premium time because of this.. There is NO WAY i'm going to pay money to play with all of this chat B.S. constantly going on.
 And it's not just me.... All of my friends are refusing to buy premium time for the same reason. 

View PostEllispounder, on 29 July 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

It's the second day of a launch on a new console and you will be reimbursed for the premium time.

View PostSaberwing WGA, on 29 July 2015 - 03:25 PM, said:

Hey guys -

Regarding the crashing, it's hard to nail down precisely what the cause is just now, but there are some Xbox Live outages that appear to be affecting many players. You can check out the latest status on that here: http://support.xbox....box-live-status

View PostAce Man 7 Delta, on 29 July 2015 - 05:15 PM, said:

I know they will reimburse me if need be.........   I know it is taking way too long to load into matches...... I know that the game freezes.......  And there is no sound........ And times 2 EXP isn't working.. 

The WG servers are probably seeing the most traffic they have ever seen..  And some of these problems  were expected by most people because nothing is ever perfect.... 

That is not WHY i'm posting THIS!!!!  

Can someone from WG PLEASE confirm if this is a "BUG" or a "NEW FEATURE"...... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thank you..   

View PostAce Man 7 Delta, on 29 July 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

Regarding server crashing.... 

They are aware of this...  Checkout the link..  But I don't think it's  MS....... 
There servers are probably seeing the most traffic they have EVER..  They just added over a million plus potential users..
I'm sure they will have it fixed as quickly as possible. Something like this is a major problem for WG and hurting it's revenue stream from XBL....  People who can't play = People who don't buy gold.... 
I can almost guarantee that it's full red alert down at WG on this..  

View PostAce Man 7 Delta, on 29 July 2015 - 06:40 PM, said:

All of these posts are on the same page UNDER Saberwing WGAs last quote... The next 3 pages are all the same..
Does anyone read this whole topic before they post?
They are aware of this..............................   

View PostAce Man 7 Delta, on 29 July 2015 - 06:51 PM, said:

Not really... It's just making it harder for UNKNOWN problems to get a response when the addmin has to look through 25 pages of the same posts about.. Known issues...  

View PostSaberwing WGA, on 29 July 2015 - 07:25 PM, said:

View PostAce Man 7 Delta, on 29 July 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

Please Saberwing WGA  I know your busy and the same problems being posted repeatedly are making it difficult..  
Can you please just give me any response to my OP or look on page 7 at my post & give me a quick answer to it?
I want to know if this is a bug and a known issue or a Xbox 1 game feature.  Before I file a support ticket.
Thanks 

Here we go from the beginning... THIS is the "known issues" topic.... Not the unknown issues topic.. 
I'm trying to find out if this is a known issue or a new feature...  BEFORE I post under the proper topic page and file a ticket...     

Saberwing WGA #238 Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:11 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 372 battles

View PostBLADE R0GERS, on 29 July 2015 - 04:28 PM, said:

WG how about an update that doesn't include blaming Microsoft when they are clearly not having any issues!

I was one of the many lucky ones that got to experience the GR22 error and now this! So you guys really need to step up and start giving us more regular updates just like you did over the Beta test weekend. 

We're doing our absolute best to keep you up to date with what's happening. Rest assured we are working at trying to resolve whatever issues there are - but ultimately this is out of our hands at the moment. Xbox Live Social and Gaming is currently Limited.

Kn0t08 #239 Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:16 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10817 battles
I was just on the phone with a Xbox live network agent and he said there is nothing on their side causing this issue and that there is nothing Microsoft can do on their side. He said this is a World of Tanks issue so stop trying to just blame Microsoft and Xbox and work to find and fix the problem. The same old "lets blame Xbox for our issues" is getting tiresome

Cruiser Abukuma #240 Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:20 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17034 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostKn0t08, on 29 July 2015 - 09:16 PM, said:

I was just on the phone with a Xbox live network agent and he said there is nothing on their side causing this issue and that there is nothing Microsoft can do on their side. He said this is a World of Tanks issue so stop trying to just blame Microsoft and Xbox and work to find and fix the problem. The same old "lets blame Xbox for our issues" is getting tiresome

you hear that WG, someone talked to microsoft and believed them. kn0t, you need to learn that WG cares about their playerbase and will do anything to help and make things work. Whereas microsoft on the other hand does not.

Looking For A Clan That Openly Accepts Anime And Was Founded On It?

Then Join The Kuromorimine Mechanized Division, The Largest and Best Anime Clan On Xbox!!

Want More Information? Then PM Myself Right Here On The Forums!!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users