Xbox One Launch Known Issues

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

Zed 3 #361 Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14681 battles

View PostXGC BassSoLow, on 04 August 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

When are "Play while downloading", ... going to become "Known issues"? 

I have that popup at the start, too, though I'm able to get into matches early.

BotanicalNine97 #362 Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:33 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20238 battles

Terrible lag since Aug 17.  Almost unplayable most of the time.  No changes on my end, Microsoft went through my box and internet connection with no issues found.  They claim the issue is with the WOT servers.

Charter communications

Wired and wireless

Wisconsin

restarted all equipment and re downloaded  game with no fix

I have tickets in place but have received no response since the 18th.  Please advise.

Kennyannydenny #363 Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:16 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4830 battles
Sound from engine and gun is regularly cutting out. Really annoying!

Reeeser X #364 Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

Private

• Players
  • 18576 battles
No VO on my Tiger 131. How about you>

Daemon0se #365 Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 28594 battles
  • [FUALL]

Soooo, the last few days I've had a horrendous time trying to log in to the game. Only successful after restarting my XBone a time or two.

I pay ludicrously to play this game. Why oh why does the Premium time run CONSTANTLY when you're not even in the game?

I've lost probably 5 hrs just waiting in the Download screen "What's New" screen.

How is it this seems fair? 

I feel as a Customer, I should only pay whilst the product is being used. It isn't a Cellphone, which stays on constantly to keep us in contact. It isn't Electricity which stays on to keep us Comfortable and, in some cases, Alive.

I pay for it when I can, grabbing it for as long as I can, knowing it runs CONSTANTLY and with having an actual Life outside this Game, I'd like to know I have the best of the product when I do use it. But it is always on my mind, I'm paying for something I don't ALWAYS use. 

Why.

xXJustaKillaXx #366 Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:10 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10862 battles
  • [GRIMX]
So today is August the 7th about 1 hour after the update with the new German tanks my first met and my TR7 bat chat immediately when I started the map it frozen took over kick me out of the match I was able to get back into the match but not in time for my tank with dead I'm mad because of the silver I was going to lose for that and the 3x boost off I had on there that I paid my own money for if I could get refunded that one boost up I'd be very happy I'll make a Silverback myself oh and for good measure I recorded the replay that shows exactly what happened

RocketBalls87 #367 Posted 19 August 2018 - 06:06 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11937 battles
Keep getting kicked from a match with an error code of ex1e7 or something of that nature, only pups up for a brief second. So much for my premium time. 

Painted Villain #368 Posted 01 September 2018 - 04:55 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 49141 battles
  • [AWARD]

Orlik's Medal is being handed out for killing one tank 2 tiers higher than the light tank being used.  I tried to open a ticket using the link on the web page and got a 404 page not found error

404 Page Not Found

We can't find the page you are looking for

Perhaps this page doesn't exist or has been deleted.

What do you need help with?

Edited by Painted Villain, 01 September 2018 - 04:56 AM.

Phantom1854 #369 Posted 03 November 2018 - 08:32 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 33163 battles

First, kudos for the upgraded audio - especially the more realistic sound of the main gun firing from one's own tank.

Two issues - first, it is no longer possible, after one is killed in a battle, to browse our own team and follow various team mates by sitting on their shoulder - third person view - to ride along and talk to them to view the game.  Now we get a first person lock-in that is a big yawn.

second, the ops section when we check it no longer lists each op completed and doesn't throw it up on the screen as a headline like it used to do.  We can check ops, and we get accurate reporting; but the way it used to show the completed ops was a lot better.

Maybe these changes were by design, and maybe they are glitches.  My vote is to fix them.

Phantom1854

Phantom1854

iknowereulive #370 Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:21 PM

Private

• Players
  • 17170 battles
  • [RH1NO]
Problems logging into tanks on Xbox one since new update what the he'll 

CogitoErgoZoom #371 Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9417 battles

I also am experiencing an issue with being able to view the match after being killed in battle. Sometimes I can still use the controller triggers to switch from teammate to teammate and watch the rest of the match from the third person perspective. However, more often than not, as soon as I use a controller trigger to leave the view of my destroyed tank, I am locked into a first person view (as if the camera is on the face of the turret, with the gun barrel to the right) with no option to move the camera or choose another teammate.

I have been experiencing this issue since the 4.7 update. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Symbiot911 #372 Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:30 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 36276 battles

Hi guys. I'm experiencing random occurences where my tank freezes up and I can't control it. When I say it freezes  I don't mean that it just sits there and does nothing  What happens is I lose control of it and it gets a mind of its own. For instance, I can be driving along in cruise control and next thing I know I can't turn the tank  I can't stop it, I turn off the cruise control and it just keeps continues on whatever direction I was headed. Then the gun won't fire, and then suddenly  I'll have control again and it's fine. It doesn't exhibit any of the issues you'd expect with lag, such as jerkiness, time travel, where you magically appear somewhere else, all the other tanks are moving and playing as normal  comms are fine. That's with basically any tank, but then I had a game in my M53/55. I had a tank lined up, pulls the trigger and nothing happened  The game continued on around me and about 15 seconds after pulling the trigger, I wondered what would happend if I moved the tank back just a little. As soon as I moved, the gun fired by itself, and all was well for the rest of the game. So I've pretty much ruled out what most people are probably thinking, lag, because everything is running smooth and that's pretty good as I in Australia and I think we are basically considered unimportant to War Gaming as far as providing decent game support through having a server closer to us than >15500 klms, and NA East is the only server that is usable as the European server shows up as the faintest red dot that is barely visible and is pretty much unplayable, and I do get 3 yellow bars on the NA so yeah, as I said, it's quite playable and the issues don't appear as those that you typically get from lag. That being said, I'm probably wrong. The thing is, I have never experienced this behaviour before with lag issues and as such  I feel it may not be lag. I tested my connection and it was fine. Plus, this has only been occurring since the latest update. The same thing happened to a friend I was platooned with this arvo, so I'm not sure what's going on, but at least I know it's not only me. So I was wondering, should I do a fresh reinstall of the game ? It appears to fix plenty of random issues. 

PocketLizard NL #373 Posted 24 August 2019 - 07:07 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 43077 battles
  • [NLPZR]

The screen freezes at the moment I receive the notification "Medal Unlock - Senior Technical Engineer"

This already happened a couple of times

I just unlocked the Mercenary Cruncher, and while in the background I could see the presentation of the new tank Cruncher, with the fireworks etc, I only get to see the Medal Unlock notification.  It shows the "press A - continue" option, but it doesnt respond to my controller when I press A

As said above, this is not the first time it happened.  I now have to restart the game (first start another game, then start WoT again) to be able to continue playing

Tier 10: all of them , and still in my garage

Favorite tanks: Skorpion G/Leopard1/Cent Action X  /  Least favorite T10's:  Maus, T92, JagdPanzer E100, Type5H

xpendablebackup #374 Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:50 AM

Private

• Players
  • 22708 battles
  • [-TF-]
Hi my user name is xpendablebackup on xbox one. My contract for the chisel is not progressing as I try to complete it. I'm stuck on the second stage and it wont accumulate any more.  Please advise what to do I am loosing time 

ALF EXTREME #375 Posted 28 August 2019 - 12:01 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 49419 battles

View Postxpendablebackup, on 28 August 2019 - 05:50 AM, said:

Hi my user name is xpendablebackup on xbox one. My contract for the chisel is not progressing as I try to complete it. I'm stuck on the second stage and it wont accumulate any more.  Please advise what to do I am loosing time 

just a heads up this thread is about the original xbox one release issues from 2015.

I'm assuming this is your first attempt at a mercenary contract so just to be sure are you using the correct tanks and you also have to win two games in a row looking at you stats i would assume placing in the top 3 xp isnt the problem.

Stage 2

• Earn 6000 or more XP in any number of battles
  • Place in the top 3 XP earners on your team in a battle
  • Win 2 battles in a row

Play as Crusader or any British, American or Mercenary Medium Tanks; Tier V-X

I AM KING

and i declare death to all artillery, who will follow me on this righteous quest for freedom

ALT 646 #376 Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:53 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 19054 battles
  • [WMD]
I am not able to log in and your website does not take tickets anymore.  Code is E:00G26 please fix so I can play the game and not have wait for hours the log in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users