Xbox One Launch Known Issues

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

Kennyannydenny #41 Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:18 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4830 battles

View PostSgt Becket FEAR, on 28 July 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

At the main menu, it keeps telling me that I can play while it continues to download. However, I do not see the little animation below the green bar doing anything and the game says that World of Tanks is up to date.

I keep lagging when I am in matches too. Not very long ones but still enough to have gotten me killed in the very first match and is now plaguing me sporadically during matches. I reset my router and everything but it keeps happening.

Please don't tell me I have to delete and then download the entire game again :/

View PostV8UC UNICORN, on 28 July 2015 - 06:41 PM, said:

Achievements that are already unlocked are stuck on "Done! Unlocking..."

What is going on here? There's enough posts about it to show it's a problem.

30 of my 64 achievements are also stuck in the "Done! Unlocking..." state. I also have the same problem as Sgt Becket Fear said: When starting up the game it says that i can start playing it whilst it is downloading, but the game isn't actually downloading anything. Waiting around 10 sec will let the game switch to complete, but it will Always give that pop up message about it downloading when you start it up.

Please fix these bugs!

Edited by Kennyannydenny, 28 July 2015 - 07:19 PM.

Loki TDD #42 Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 12431 battles
  • [BNKR]

SNAKBYT #43 Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8583 battles
  • [BUL]

View PostArpsh, on 28 July 2015 - 07:00 PM, said:

That's my point though. That demonstrably hasn't happened, so when it does eventually happen we need the same advance warning. I read about some people taking a day off work to make use of the 2x XP. Imagine how bummed someone like that would be if the OP activated for them at the very end of today's play session, and they couldn't get on again before the 24 hours ran out!

I'm the opposite - I purposely am not playing for a few days as I only want to activate the Op when I have a decent amount of time to play (BTW its a bit daft that WG, setting an Op that discourages you from logging on!). If I know in advance what the new trigger is going to be, I might sneak in a few games today!

+1 for that really good idea. Here in Europe (CEST) the day is gone and as you said a lot of people were planning to get the maximum of that 2XP.

bmangels15 #44 Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:33 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 8425 battles

View PostArpsh, on 28 July 2015 - 07:00 PM, said:

That's my point though. That demonstrably hasn't happened, so when it does eventually happen we need the same advance warning. I read about some people taking a day off work to make use of the 2x XP. Imagine how bummed someone like that would be if the OP activated for them at the very end of today's play session, and they couldn't get on again before the 24 hours ran out!

I'm the opposite - I purposely am not playing for a few days as I only want to activate the Op when I have a decent amount of time to play (BTW its a bit daft that WG, setting an Op that discourages you from logging on!). If I know in advance what the new trigger is going to be, I might sneak in a few games today!

Ah ok I wasn't sure if you saw that they mentioned it would be activated on first log in after the launch. Anyway I'm doing the same, planning on using the x2 xp on thursday.

Dirtye Dog #45 Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:33 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6629 battles
  • [FUR]
First off only four of my achievements transferred over when I got on world of tanks for Xbox one? Should this even of happened or no? And if so shouldn't all of them of transferred? Also tier 1 Chinese tank is glitchint out HARD in the garage no joke take a look for your selves. Move the camera around a bit you'll see under the tank and tracks messing up hardcore!

WN8: 1,729    Eff: 1,470     T-62a на всю жизнь 

o0 Swinners 0o #46 Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 22339 battles

same issue with the achievements not unlocking.

SteampunkPagan #47 Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:06 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 93485 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostSaberwing WGA, on 28 July 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

I have not received my Road to Victory (x2) Operation

-This is a known issue and we are investigating further. We want to ensure all of our players that they will receive the bonus operation as promised, so please stay tuned for updates.

Same issue here for me.

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

ItsSupermanBro #48 Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:15 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6178 battles

I can't download the full version at all. I started my download lastnight July 27 2015 at around 7 pm and its stuck at 4% I've tried everything u know and spoke with Xbox customer support and it still will not download.  

WalkingTinCan #49 Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:25 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 13685 battles
  • [BNKR]
Achievements are bugged. Some that appear unlocked for me aren't counting towards my gamerscore or total achievements earned, and some have their progress tracker showing as completed but won't unlock.

**WARNING: This post contains Gluten.**

non-attorney spokesperson

Mikro #50 Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:26 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
Opening tanks the play and dowling dialog keeps popping up on start even though all bits are installed after 4 stop start download

Posted by Mikro (xbl) / Cptn_Mikro (PSN)
Moto Play It till Ya Break it, Ut oh I

Broke it!

Gulrot #51 Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1829 battles

Hello.

My issue is a little curious, I seem to have lost a lot of the tanks I had in my garage. Instead I have a lot of T1 tanks. I have some tanks, and the one I recall owning can be bought, but the upgrades and everything else costs silver wich = a lot of time and game progress lost.

Best regards Gulrot.  

Ace Man 7 Delta #52 Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:46 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4353 battles

View PostPretty Salty, on 28 July 2015 - 12:06 PM, said:

I'm loading into game late and I don't see your option on how to defrag on the full version.

Yes no way to optimize or to defrag your data. Horrible load times....

View PostWalkingTinCan, on 28 July 2015 - 04:25 PM, said:

Achievements are bugged. Some that appear unlocked for me aren't counting towards my gamerscore or total achievements earned, and some have their progress tracker showing as completed but won't unlock.

Same Here...

View PostFolkAttorney67, on 28 July 2015 - 11:43 AM, said:

People in party chat can still hear people in game chat. That's a big issue too.

Me too but I don't know if it's a bug or a new feature in game.. There needs to be a way to togle on and off.

One more thing I didn't see.. If a platoon mate steps away because (life happened).. There is no way to start a match without kicking the "away" player from your platoon...

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
 J. Robert Oppenheimer, Trinity 1945

Morpheus02007 #53 Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14338 battles

I keep having this error, download is complete, but I still keep getting the same screen.

Garage

Thanks to xRoni7x for this awesome sig!

Shasta Beast #54 Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:28 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 23310 battles
I am also experiencing achievements not unlocking... 46 are done but have yet to pop. :confused:

zyNfrix #55 Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:28 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16361 battles
  • [PRATE]

View PostSgt Becket FEAR, on 28 July 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

At the main menu, it keeps telling me that I can play while it continues to download. However, I do not see the little animation below the green bar doing anything and the game says that World of Tanks is up to date.

I keep lagging when I am in matches too. Not very long ones but still enough to have gotten me killed in the very first match and is now plaguing me sporadically during matches. I reset my router and everything but it keeps happening.

Please don't tell me I have to delete and then download the entire game again :/

I am having the same issue but its got nothing downloading. In game my tank controls are what I would call lagging but no one else around me is jerking around or anything else id associate with lag. I will hit go forward and nothing happens then like 5-10 seconds later my tank moves forward but then never stops. If I turn left or right it'll just keep turning in circles. Its really ticking me off because this all worked in the beta so I don't understand how we messed up something that was working from the get go..... Also I already deleted and reinstalled the game and its still doing it. Have power cycled the xbox twice to. Nothing is fixing it. 

Edit: I keep randomly getting that error message. Ive now reset my modem, router, and done another power cycle to see if this fixes it. I am however still getting the "Play while downloading" at the starting screen. 

Edit: after playing for a bit there is still a .5-1.5 second delay from when i hit a button on the controller to when it actually happens on my screen. Its not totally game killing but its not smooth either. Its not my internet because my xbox is receiving 45-60mb download speed consistently. Its not dropping below that. Please fix this as it was not a problem in the beta. 

Edited by zyNfrix, 29 July 2015 - 12:22 AM.

mcnoople #56 Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 47436 battles
  • [47R]

I can't get the game to finish installing.  the game is listed as 10% complete but when i tell it to finish install it stops in 10 seconds with an error message.  i have gotten it to launch twice and neither time would it download. The 2nd time it launched i checked system bandwidth usage and it was between 80-150kbps. I ran a system MP connection test and got 16 mbps down with 0 packet loss.  i dont want delete and reinstall since i don't know if the bonus tank would transfer.  i did play during xbone beta if that matters, and the menu icon no longer says beta on it

290+ tanks played haven't caught 'em all yet  539543

Think you are the best at WOT this link might explain why you are so good at this game.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Reese is online #57 Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8888 battles
I really hate to be the person that says this but.....I got the G22 error again..........my god...

mcnoople #58 Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:38 PM

Major

• Players
  • 47436 battles
  • [47R]

Now xbox has a service alert for core services. Its sad that i had 0 problems in beta and cant even play it at launch

290+ tanks played haven't caught 'em all yet  539543

Think you are the best at WOT this link might explain why you are so good at this game.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Reese is online #59 Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8888 battles

View PostReese is online, on 28 July 2015 - 10:33 PM, said:

I really hate to be the person that says this but.....I got the G22 error again..........my god...

Nevermind I got it to work after about 2 trys

Shaquesta #60 Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:04 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 33405 battles
  • [PROOF]
Dunno if it is a recurring or instantaneous issue, but my platoon and i loaded into karelia standard, and the game froze within 20 seconds. I got back into the game on karelia for ot to freeze again.
Words lose meaning when they come from a place of anger. Our species has spent thousands of years building a civilization, so it's our responsibility to be civilized.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users