Birch gun Kolobanov's medal much wow

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Suave gamertag #1 Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:38 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14381 battles

So this happened tonight, decided I wanted to go for Bert so I bought the birch gun and this was my second game in it.

Match started off pretty slow, most of the team went one direction and I wasn't much help, killed one arty.

But half way through there was only me and a friendly m37 who was just killed by a chi-he

So it was me vs the chi-he, a marder 38t, a D.W.2, and two arty.

Chi-he rounded the mountain, one hit KO, marder charged straight at me, one hit KO, three left. D.W.2 decided to sit in the cap but I managed to keep him spotted and eventually chewed him apart while their SU-5 rolled into the cap to help. So after finishing up the D.W.2 their M37 got too close and after splashing him for a little under half his health he drove off a hill and killed himself.

Just me and the SU-5. 56 seconds left so I rolled around to the cap as fast as the birch can go and then as I reached the cap I saw him. It was like an old west showdown. Luck was on my side, got two shots into him without him even trying, thus winning the game giving me a Kolobanov's medal :trollface:

Much respect for the Birch gun now, if Bert feels anything like this then I'm already excited

Death is not the end, it is an inconvenience

ExaminedGORE #2 Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:48 AM

Major

• Players
  • 3924 battles
  • [SKREB]

wp.

Check out my DeviantArt. World of Tanks fanarts || Fractals || My childhood sketchs  : )  

"I can't even be bothered to reply anymore the tinfoil hat is to thick to get through" ~ A dapper kiwi, 05 October 2015

Legendary2K2005 #3 Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:49 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 393 battles
Think the birch gun with a lot more speed and no turret, en I grinder up to the bert on PC I hated the birch gun but loved the bert - if you love the birch gun I can't begin to imagine how much you'll love the bert!

Garage: T18, T-34, KV-1S, Locust, BT-7, Crusader, SU-8, 105 LeFH18b2, ELC AMX, StuG III, T1

rhymeswithN00bs #4 Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:39 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16150 battles
  • [GIRLS]
Most impressive. Especially cause the birch gun is rumored to suck. GG. :)

XOXO, Noobius Y

Sqn Ldr B #5 Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:53 AM

Major

• Players
  • 6140 battles

View PostrhymeswithN00bs, on 02 August 2015 - 07:39 AM, said:

Most impressive. Especially cause the birch gun is rumored to suck. GG. :)
''Rumored'' I found it to be a fun tank. For some reason I like all the tanks everyone hates: Birch Gun, M3 Lee, Bishop.

"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ~ Cecil Rhodes

Click For a Compilation of My Ideas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users